Robot Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to help develop flight/autonomous systems for unmanned aircraft systems (UASs).
The candidate should have experience with:
- Familiar with software testing (f.ex TDD), frameworks (f.ex Angular, React), databases (f.ex SQL, NoSQL, JSON protocols), DevOps, agile methods (f.ex Scrum), cloud services (f.x Azure, AWS)
- Experience or knowledge of typical networking stack and architecture principles: Ethernet, TCP/IP suite, HTTP, web services, etc.
- Experience with real-time, embedded, physical and energy limited systems. Linux, Linux based systems, FPGA boards/development
DO-178B knowledge is a plus.
- Familiar with digital communications, mobile (4G/LTE/5G), and experience with RF (L-band, C-band, and satellite Ka, Ku-bands) are a plus.
- Experience in software development from concept to end phase.
- Familiar with the latest software trends
Desired background and qualifications:
- M.Sc in Engineering or related field, this can be substituted by the right work experience.
- Independent worker and a good team player.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Good command of Norwegian and English.
Work location will be at Eggemoen, Hønefoss. It is expected that the employee travels to different global locations as needed.